Virbac Epi-Otic Ear and Skin Cleanser for Dogs and Cats
Virbac Epi-Otic Ear and Skin Cleanser for Dogs and Cats
In 1968 veterinarian Pierre-Richard Dick founded Virbac with the intention of providing veterinarians, pet owners and farmers with effective and innovative animal health solutions. Today, Virbac are still shaping the future of animal health with their products available in over 100 countries worldwide.
Epi Otic is a safe, non irritant, alcohol free ear cleanser for dogs and cats. It works to remove build up of cerumen (wax), pus and debris from the ear canal, allowing medications to penetrate more effectively, aiding the treatment of otitis externa (ear infections). Epi Otic also contains a drying agent to reduce moisture, a predisposing cause for the development of ear infections. It is suitable either for use daily prior to medicated treatments for ear infections, as well as a maintenance treatment weekly and after swimming or bathing to help prevent their recurrence.
- Alcohol free, non irritant ear cleanser for dogs and cats
- Safe, and suitable for regular use
- Removes cerumen (wax), pus and debris from the ear canal
- Contains a drying agent to reduce moisture
- May be used daily prior to medicated treatments as an aid to the treatment of otitis externa (ear infection)
- Helps treat and protect against a range of common pathogens causing ear infections
- Can be used weekly as preventative maintainence to reduce the likelihood of ear infections recurring
- Use after swimming or bathing to reduce moisture build up in the ear
Directions for use:
1. Hold the ear flap and lift it into a vertical position.
2. Aim tip of bottle into the ear canal and squeeze the bottle to apply solution liberally, enabling a flushing action.
3. Without letting go of the ear flap, gently massage the base of the ear, downward and inward in order to disperse Epi-Otic throughout the ear canal for 1 minute. Then allow the pet to shake its head.
4. Remove the excess fluid and debris with a ball of cotton wool or tissue and also clean the inside of the ear flap.
5. Repeat steps 1 to 4 until the excess fluid no longer looks dirty.
Safety information: Ear cleaners, including Epi Otic should not be used in cases where the eardrum is perforated, which can occur during an ear infection. If you suspect your pet has an ear infection check with your vet prior to introducing any medication or solutions to the ear.
Lactic Acid 25mg/mL, Salicylic acid 1.1mg/mL
Also contains docusate sodium, propylene glycol and chloroxylenol (parachlorometaxylenol-PCMX)
We have extended our returns window to 30 days to allow enough time for you to return any items.
Items purchased on the Olalapaws.com online store cannot be returned to Olalal.paws stores. All returns must be posted and returned directly to the online store. Please note, at this time we do not offer exchanges.
CHANGE OF MIND
We offer 30 day refunds on products, including returns on products if you simply change your mind. This is available on all full priced and promotional products and incorrect sized purchases. In order to qualify for the refund, items purchased must be returned in its original condition (unworn, unwashed, tags attached). Due to hygiene reasons, fresh & frozen, heart worm prevention are unable to be returned for a change of mind or incorrect purchases. Return items should be put in a postage satchel, in the original box and/or packaging which must be unmarked and also in its original condition. Refunds will only be processed using the original payment method. A completed online return form must be completed against all claims made.
Customised items may not be returned or exchanged.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide a refund under the law if the items are damaged, have been worn, or are not faulty.
We will happily offer a refund for change of mind if:
• The goods are returned within 30 days
• The goods are returned unworn in a clean, saleable condition, in original packaging with original tags attached
• An online return form is completed on our website for the product being returned
We do not credit original shipping fees for a change of mind return. Our change of mind returns policy is an addition to any rights you may have under consumer laws.
We are committed to honouring your rights under consumer laws. If your product is faulty or is different to the product you ordered, we will assist you to fix the problem. This may include a refund or replacement depending on the nature of the problem. You will still need to complete an online return form for this item before we can offer you a remedy.
FINAL CLEARANCE ITEMS
Due to the genuine nature of the clearance sale, products marked as “Final Sale, no returns” on the product page or invoice, cannot be returned if you change your mind.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
If you completed your order as a registered customer, simply log into your account to create your return. View your latest orders and select the product/s you wish to return. Completed your order as a Guest? Simply complete the guest return form.
Upon completing the form, a return request will be emailed to you. Please print this email and include it with the item/s you are returning. The email will contain an Australia Post link to download a pre-paid shipping label. An AUD$5 shipping fee will be deducted from your refund. If you do not have access to a printer, please include your order number with your return.
Hong Kong Returns
To process your return from Hong Kong, you will need to pay for return postage to our local returns facility. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will provide you with all the additional information you need to complete your return.