Orijen Six Fish
Orijen Six Fish Dog Biologically Appropriate dog food
Every dog requires a diet rich in proteins and fats from a variety of meats. It's what their ancestors hunted in the wild and now they can have it too.
Suitable for all life stages, this mix is made with fish, making it ideal for dogs withs skin irritations and allergies.
- Rich in meat and protein to meet dogs' biological needs. Contains about 85% meat and free from plant concentrates
- Fresh and raw meat only
- Uses a variety of meats for richer nourishment and organic options like wild caught fish and free range poultry
- Limited carbohydrate diet, contains healthier alternatives like pumpkin and squash
- Nutrient-rich, made with US ingredients
- Freeze dried to lock in flavour
Whole atlantic mackerel, whole atlantic herring, whole atlantic flounder, whole acadian redfish, atlantic monkfish, whole silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, blue whiting meal, herring oil, whole green peas, whole navy beans, whole red lentils, alaskan cod meal, pollock meal, sunflower oil, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, lentil fiber, natural fish flavor, safflower oil, freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, dried kelp, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.