Orijen Regional Red
Orijen Regional Red Biologically Appropriate dog food
Every dog requires a diet rich in proteins and fats from a variety of meats. It's what their ancestors hunted in the wild and now they can have it too.
Suitable for dogs at all life stages, it's the perfect all rounded food.
- Rich in meat and protein to meet dogs' biological needs. Contains about 85% meat and free from plant concentrates
- Fresh and raw meat only
- Uses a variety of meats for richer nourishment and organic options like wild caught fish and free range poultry
- Limited carbohydrate diet, contains healthier alternatives like pumpkin and squash
- Nutrient-rich, made with US ingredients
- Freeze dried to lock in flavour
Deboned beef, deboned wild boar, deboned goat , deboned lamb, lamb liver, beef liver, beef tripe, wild boar liver, deboned mutton, beef heart, whole atlantic mackerel, deboned pork, goat meal, wild boar meal, lamb meal, mackerel meal, whole green peas, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, beef kidney, pork liver, beef meal, mutton meal, beef fat, herring meal, whole yellow peas, whole chickpeas, pork heart, pork kidney, natural pork flavor, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, herring oil, lamb tripe, lentil fiber, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, dried kelp, freeze-dried beef liver, freeze-dried beef tripe, freeze-dried lamb liver, freeze- dried lamb tripe, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.