Big Dog Little Bites Lamb Freeze Dried
Big Dog Little Bites Lamb Freeze Dried Dog Treats 160g
Dogs everywhere love Big Dog’s revolutionary range of raw food and treats. The only problem? Because raw food requires refrigeration, we can’t ship it everywhere. Finally, the legends over at Big Dog have come up with the perfect compromise: Little Bites.
These chomp-sized portions are made raw, just like the rest of Big Dog’s range, then freeze dried to lock in taste and nutrients. The only thing that’s missing is the moisture!
There are so many ways for your dog to enjoy Little Bites. You can feed Little Bites to your dog as healthy treats to reward good behaviour...or just because. You can also pop them on top of your dog’s meal as an extra bonus - or you can add a little water and rehydrate Little Bites to create a tasty meal that will have your pup’s tail wagging.
- Made in Australia from 100% all natural, locally-sourced ingredients
- Unlike the rest of Big Dog’s range, Little Bites don’t require refrigeration. They’re made raw, with all the benefits of raw food, then freeze dried to lock in nutrients and taste
- You can feed Little Bites to your dog straight from the bag as treats, or add water to create a tasty meal. Follow the instructions on the packaging
- Grain free, and free from artificial chemicals, colours, flavours and preservatives
- Contains no synthetic vitamins, minerals, additives or any artificial ingredients
- Recommended for dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds - however, as a primary source of nutrition, Little Bites are best suited to smaller dogs or light eaters
- Presented in a resealable bag
- Lamb Little Bites are made using 100% grass-fed Australian lamb, plus chicken, beef and even fish to create a protein-packed taste that will appeal to all kinds of dogs
We have extended our returns window to 30 days to allow enough time for you to return any items.
Items purchased on the Olalapaws.com online store cannot be returned to Olalal.paws stores. All returns must be posted and returned directly to the online store. Please note, at this time we do not offer exchanges.
CHANGE OF MIND
We offer 30 day refunds on products, including returns on products if you simply change your mind. This is available on all full priced and promotional products and incorrect sized purchases. In order to qualify for the refund, items purchased must be returned in its original condition (unworn, unwashed, tags attached). Due to hygiene reasons, fresh & frozen, heart worm prevention are unable to be returned for a change of mind or incorrect purchases. Return items should be put in a postage satchel, in the original box and/or packaging which must be unmarked and also in its original condition. Refunds will only be processed using the original payment method. A completed online return form must be completed against all claims made.
Customised items may not be returned or exchanged.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide a refund under the law if the items are damaged, have been worn, or are not faulty.
We will happily offer a refund for change of mind if:
• The goods are returned within 30 days
• The goods are returned unworn in a clean, saleable condition, in original packaging with original tags attached
• An online return form is completed on our website for the product being returned
We do not credit original shipping fees for a change of mind return. Our change of mind returns policy is an addition to any rights you may have under consumer laws.
We are committed to honouring your rights under consumer laws. If your product is faulty or is different to the product you ordered, we will assist you to fix the problem. This may include a refund or replacement depending on the nature of the problem. You will still need to complete an online return form for this item before we can offer you a remedy.
FINAL CLEARANCE ITEMS
Due to the genuine nature of the clearance sale, products marked as “Final Sale, no returns” on the product page or invoice, cannot be returned if you change your mind.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
If you completed your order as a registered customer, simply log into your account to create your return. View your latest orders and select the product/s you wish to return. Completed your order as a Guest? Simply complete the guest return form.
Upon completing the form, a return request will be emailed to you. Please print this email and include it with the item/s you are returning. The email will contain an Australia Post link to download a pre-paid shipping label. An AUD$5 shipping fee will be deducted from your refund. If you do not have access to a printer, please include your order number with your return.
Hong Kong Returns
To process your return from Hong Kong, you will need to pay for return postage to our local returns facility. Please email us email@example.com. Our team will provide you with all the additional information you need to complete your return.